As a global leader in the engineering, design, production and application of technology, GESTRA USA, Inc. offers customers product solutions and services that function with maximum reliability. Our products comprise of a complete range of systems and intelligent solutions, and are used wherever steam is generated or distributed. These include engineered valves, control systems, complete boiler & blow down controls, steam traps, check valves, condensate pumps and severe service valves for steam and thermal fluid control.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to promote and sell GESTRA USA, Inc. steam and fluid control products and services to new and existing accounts in Western PA, WV, OH, IN, Eastern KY, and MI region. This role provides the highest quality knowledge, service and products to all customers in the territory to help them reduce energy costs, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals. The goal is to increase GESTRA’S market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
• Provides end users with the expertise and solution knowledge that allows them to maximize their energy efficiency and optimize production
to increase their profitability while doing so in the safest possible manner.
• Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels. Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users with them. Participates in planning sessions and helps develop their technical abilities through training.
• Develops and monitors business plans for an individual sales territory and distributors. Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the area. Develops specific activities to support the organization’s strategic goals. Builds customer relationships to develop repeat business in assigned territory.
• In conjunction with their Manager, develops a dynamic Top 25 Account list within their territory for sales activity planning. Determines sales potential of the companies, establishes priority accounts, and develops action plans to penetrate the market which may include cold calling and other discovery techniques. Involves the distributor as appropriate and maintains, where strategically needed, end user direct marketing activity.
• Partners with other GESTRA sales areas to develop business within new or existing accounts and follows GESTRA and Spirax Sarco Rules of Engagement to foster strong working relationships tied to GESTRA Core Values.
• Trains end users and distributors on GESTRA products and services either informally or during formal presentations.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field with three to five years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate for this position should have a proven track record in selling value propositions and turnkey concepts to senior management teams using financial models